CRM

Nish

Can I add social media Links of my contacts?

SOLVE

Hi, Can someone tell me how I can add social media links of my leads/contacts while creating contacts???

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Nish,

There aren't any default contact fields for social media links but you can create custom fields to store this information. (It looks like you're using the free CRM, keep in mind that there is a limit of 10 of these for you.)

To create a custom property, navigate to Settings > Properties > Contacts and create a single-line text property for each link that you want to store, e.g. "LinkedIn profile" and "Twitter profile". When stored as single-line text, HubSpot will recognize the input as a link.

This article explains how to set these properties to appear when creating records.

If you want to access these frequently, I'd recommend adjusting the left sidebar of your contact records to include these properties. You can find the steps to customize your record sidebar here.

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Nish,

There aren't any default contact fields for social media links but you can create custom fields to store this information. (It looks like you're using the free CRM, keep in mind that there is a limit of 10 of these for you.)

To create a custom property, navigate to Settings > Properties > Contacts and create a single-line text property for each link that you want to store, e.g. "LinkedIn profile" and "Twitter profile". When stored as single-line text, HubSpot will recognize the input as a link.

This article explains how to set these properties to appear when creating records.

If you want to access these frequently, I'd recommend adjusting the left sidebar of your contact records to include these properties. You can find the steps to customize your record sidebar here.

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

SOhms

SOLVE

@karstenkoehler.

If this is so, why is there a Contact property (association, to be specific) called Contact --> Social Profiles? What is this association? Thank you!