CRM

APCJon
Participant

Can 2 reps get credit on the dashboard for the same meeting

SOLVE

If more than 1 rep attends a meeting, how can each get credit for attending without having multiple meetings listed on the company page.  We would like 1 person responsible for logging and then to "associate" the other reps so they get credit for being there.

2 Accepted solutions
NicoleSengers
Solution
Guide | Elite Partner
Guide | Elite Partner

SOLVE

Hi @APCJon 

Thats a tough one, cause even if the second rep is an attendee it doesn't count as logged.

The only way I can think to do this would be to use a second custom property which aggregates attendance and logged meetings and reports into a custom report. The standard report does not account for meetings in a team... I would suggest that if this is a key feature, submit it as an idea.

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

Kind regards,
Nicole Sengers

View solution in original post

karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Thanks for tagging, @natsumimori!

@APCJon, at the moment this is not doable in HubSpot. Other users have posted this suggestion in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community. I'd recommend commenting and upvoting: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Splitting-Deal-Amounts-Between-Salespeople/idi-p/1843... The HubSpot product team reviews these suggestions.

As far as workarounds go, there aren't any that I can think of. (At least if you want to use any of the built-in attribution or forecasting reports.)

You could build your own attribution reporting by setting up a custom multiple checkboxes property that store the names of all sales reps. You would then also have to maintain additional fields that capture the amount attributed to each rep. (Complicated and hard to maintain but doable with workflows and calculated properties, available in Professional and Enterprise.) Last but not least you'd need custom reports to actually visualize your data.

If you're on a Starter license, you would have to fill all of these fields manually.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Thanks for tagging, @natsumimori!

@APCJon, at the moment this is not doable in HubSpot. Other users have posted this suggestion in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community. I'd recommend commenting and upvoting: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Splitting-Deal-Amounts-Between-Salespeople/idi-p/1843... The HubSpot product team reviews these suggestions.

As far as workarounds go, there aren't any that I can think of. (At least if you want to use any of the built-in attribution or forecasting reports.)

You could build your own attribution reporting by setting up a custom multiple checkboxes property that store the names of all sales reps. You would then also have to maintain additional fields that capture the amount attributed to each rep. (Complicated and hard to maintain but doable with workflows and calculated properties, available in Professional and Enterprise.) Last but not least you'd need custom reports to actually visualize your data.

If you're on a Starter license, you would have to fill all of these fields manually.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

NicoleSengers
Solution
Guide | Elite Partner
Guide | Elite Partner

SOLVE

Hi @APCJon 

Thats a tough one, cause even if the second rep is an attendee it doesn't count as logged.

The only way I can think to do this would be to use a second custom property which aggregates attendance and logged meetings and reports into a custom report. The standard report does not account for meetings in a team... I would suggest that if this is a key feature, submit it as an idea.

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

Kind regards,
Nicole Sengers
natsumimori
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @APCJon ,

Thank you for reaching out to the HubSpot Community.

I wanted to tag in some top Community contributors here: @NicoleSengers and @karstenkoehler , would you mind sharing your advice for @APCJon ?