CRM

ABui4
Contributor

Calls made from Contact not automatically synced to associated Company and Deal activity

Hi Experts,

Currently, we've encountered the mentioned issue on HubSpot and noticed that, once we made calls from the Company and Deal view, the call activities were logged in the associated-Contact activities properly. 

We are using LeadDesk Talk integrated into HubSpot for making those calls.

Could anyone please advise on some potential causes of that and how to fix them?

Thanks a lot!

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Calls made from Contact not automatically synced to associated Company and Deal activity

Hello @ABui4 how are you?

I want to check if you have turned on the automatic association between contacts and companies. This can help the association.

I want to invite our top experts, @Jnix284 @Olivia_Bagnall @LPaladino any recommendations for @ABui4?

Thank you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

ABui4
Contributor

Thanks @PamCotton 

Company <-> Contact association is a default setting in HubSpot, I assume. I also enabled the 'Create and associate companies with contacts'  automation.

ABui4_0-1695476729622.pngABui4_1-1695476758853.png

The Deal -> Companies association is also in place by default

ABui4_2-1695476840385.png

Not sure if they're what you referred to.. Please advise further. Thank you very much!

Albus

0 Upvotes
ABui4
Contributor

Hi everyone,

Would anyone be able to advise further on this? Thank you very much!

0 Upvotes