CRM

StephanyWHP
Contributor

Calling from HubSpot on Free Account

SOLVE

I've been looking through the online guides and haven't been able to find a definitive answer, so I apologize if this has already been addressed! 

If I've registered my number to use for making calls directly from HubSpot, do I have unlimited calls from my browser as long as I choose not to record them? We don't have a Pro Plan, so I know there's a limit of 15 minutes of recorded calls per month; however, I'd still like to use the outbound call feature if possible for when I'm going through queues. 

Does anyone know if there's a limit on this for the free account? 

Thanks!

1 Accepted solution
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @StephanyWHP

With the free subscription you have a total of 15 minutes for calling through HubSpot. If you use your minutes, you can log your calls afterwards, but you will not be able to place calls through HubSpot. 

Thank you, 
Jenny

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
lulupearse
Contributor

SOLVE

Hey @StephanyWHP the best place to check/compare HubSpot product packages and what their tools/limits include is the HubSpot pricing page. Check it out here you can toggle between products and of course currencies. 

If you navigate to Sales Hub, Sales Free you'll see the limits of Calling as you hover.

It confirms that with Sales Free you have 15 minutes of calling per user per month

Screen Shot 2017-11-02 at 11.33.14.png

0 Upvotes
StephanyWHP
Contributor

SOLVE

Hey Rose-

I apologize if I wasn't clear in my question; I am aware of what the plans state as notated in my original question.. See below: 

If I've registered my number to use for making calls directly from HubSpot, do I have unlimited calls from my browser as long as I choose not to record them? We don't have a Pro Plan, so I know there's a limit of 15 minutes of recorded calls per month; however, I'd still like to use the outbound call feature if possible for when I'm going through queues. 

I would like to utilize this so I can hit the call button from HubSpot and not have to dial it from my phone every single time. I have no interest in recording calls, but the feature list you sent over does not really elaborate if the minutes apply only to recorded calls or if there's a limit to how many calls you can dial out from HubSpot. 

Thanks!

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @StephanyWHP

With the free subscription you have a total of 15 minutes for calling through HubSpot. If you use your minutes, you can log your calls afterwards, but you will not be able to place calls through HubSpot. 

Thank you, 
Jenny

0 Upvotes
StephanyWHP
Contributor

SOLVE

Perfect-- thanks Jenny!

0 Upvotes