CRM

davidholmes
Participant

Caller ID IOS 13.6

HI All, I am based in Au Using iphone 11 on Telstra and cannot get the caller ID to link to huibspot. I have read all the threads and changed every parameter I can think of in the way the number is entered in HS. Nothing is working, any suggestions?

Thanks 
David

0 Upvotes
6 Replies 6
AWille
Participant

Caller ID IOS 13.6

Did anyone ever find a solution to this?

0 Upvotes
DrewMC
Participant

Caller ID IOS 13.6

Following for solution

0 Upvotes
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Caller ID IOS 13.6

Hello @davidholmes 

Could you please provide us more details on your goal? You would like to change the Caller ID when calling from HubSpot?

The more information, screenshots, and details you can provide, the better I can advise on the next steps.

Thank you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
davidholmes
Participant

Caller ID IOS 13.6

Hi Pam, What is not happening on my iphone is that there is no Hubspot information shown, just the phone number. 

I would like to see that it is the customers name and details when they call me, instead of just their phone number with no reference to Hubspot. Basically there seems to be no interaction in my phone between the incoming number and HS.

thanks

David 

0 Upvotes
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Caller ID IOS 13.6

Hello @davidholmes,

Thank you for providing more information, could you please confirm that the phone number values do not include any spaces or parentheses and must include the + country code and the area code, if applicable (e.g., +353871234567).

When a person calls you, the Caller ID will display the contact's first name, last name, and company name if the caller is in your HubSpot app, but not already in your phone's contact list. If you already saved the person in your phone's contact list, the information from your phone's contact list will be shown instead.

More information here.

Thank you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
RichardSpartan
Participant

Caller ID IOS 13.6

Hi Pam

I have tried everything in these articles and I still can't get caller ID to work on my Sales Teams's iPhones.  For Androind users it works perfectly. 

This is one of the reasons we chose HubSpot for this functionality. Any help would be appreciated.

It seems all the posts about htis end without anyone confirming it works.

Thanks