CRM

TomSargent
Participant

Calculate count from property history

Résolue

Hi there,

Is it possible to create a calculated property for a contact that is a count of another properties history?

I have a property called "Latest Login" which is a DateTime that updates every time contact logs into my website. Therefore this property has a property history showing all the changes made to it, i.e. each time a user logs in.

Can I create a separate calculated property that counts the number of historic properties?

E.g. 

• Contact name: John Doe
  • Latest Login: 12/02/2020 10:00
    • History: 11/02/2020 17:00, 11/02/2020 13:00, 09/02/2020 08:00
  • Total Logins: 4

Any help or advice would be appreciated

Tom

1 Solution acceptée
jennysowyrda
Solution
Gestionnaire de communauté

Résolue

Hi @TomSargent,

This is not current possible in HubSpot. If this is something you would like to see implemented in the tool, I would recommend creating an idea in the ideas forum.

Thank you,

Jenny

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

0 Votes
3 Réponses
JustinPerkinsC
Contributeur de premier rang

Résolue

I know there isnt a direct way to do this today, but I wonder if you could use workflow and the increase or decrease property value action. Each time this value is pinged increase the value basically. It might be the only way I know of potentially getting this to work today.

Justin Perkins
Marketing Operations Manager
JPerkins@contractlogix.com
Contract LogixLinkedin
Sdiddy407
Contributeur

Résolue

Agreed, I am trying to figure this out for a project where I can list the required properties that are still unknown for a deal. The I can output the Deal Properties still awaiting information in another property.

jennysowyrda
Solution

Résolue

Hi @TomSargent,

This is not current possible in HubSpot. If this is something you would like to see implemented in the tool, I would recommend creating an idea in the ideas forum.

Thank you,

Jenny

0 Votes