Calculate a figure from two properties?

CCleveland

Hi there...  

I am looking to calculate a Deal Amount by applying some basic math. Does Hubspot enable us to calculate an Amount of a deal by multiplying two fields/properties?  

For example, if I have a deal that needs "Property 1 - Minimum Licences" = 50 multiplied by "Property 2 - Licence Value" = $50/licence per month, the MRR Amount = $2,500 (my desired result from multiplying two properties), or ARR(ACV) of $30,000. 

Thanks in advance! - C

7 Replies 7
edjusten
HubSpot Employee

Hi @CCleveland  The HubSpot CRM has no calculation functionality at this time. 

Ed

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
rafaelfernandes

Any idea of when we will get this feature?

David1
Participant

@edjusten - is there an estimated time as to when calculated fields will be available?  If no timeframe, is it at least on the roadmap?

0 Upvotes
edjusten
HubSpot Employee

Hi @David1  Our dev team has repsonded to an idea about basic calculated fields here. However, it has been some time since the last response. Can you add your comments there?

Thanks,

Ed

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
David1
Participant

Done - thank you!

0 Upvotes
LauraTufis
Participant

I second this.  We would need to calculate percentages out of custom number deal properties and then use this for reporting. Is this on the roadmap for the near future? Thanks!

gmcarthur22
Participant

This would be very beneficial.  Whether the math can be done in a property from numerous properties or even with a customized report it would really help me avoid migrating data out of the platform to work on it.

0 Upvotes