CRM

MBaron

CSAT scoring range

SOLVE

The CSAT range is from 1-7, this should be editable to ranges that most people are used to. This one is a hard one for a customer to guess what is appropriate.

2 Accepted solutions
webdew
Solution
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

CSAT scoring range

SOLVE

Hi @MBaron ,

I suppose you are talking about customer effort score survey and not CSAT survey because CSAT survey has just 3 options that are unhappy, neutral and happy.

webdew_0-1640235971980.png

Secondly, in the CES survey it is written in the surrey that 1 means strongly disagree and 7 means strongly agree

webdew_1-1640235971660.png

Else, you can also create custom surveys according to your need in hubspot.

And if you strongly feel about this idea, i suggest you put this into the hubspot community idea section.
https://community.hubspot.com/t5/Ideas/ct-p/ideas

Hope this helps!
If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.
Thanks and Regards.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

CSAT scoring range

SOLVE

Hi @MBaron,

The ranges of the default surveys in HubSpot are as follows:

Customer Effort Score (CES) survey: 1-7 (labeled as 1- strongly disagree to 7 - strongly agree)

Customer satisfaction survey (CSAT): sad smiley, neutral smiley, happy smiley face

NPS (Net promoter score) survey: 0-10 (labeled as 0 - not at all likely to 10 - extremely likely)

If these ranges don't work, you can also create a custom survey, as explained here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/customer-feedback/create-a-custom-survey

When you add the rating element to your custom survey...

karstenkoehler_0-1640252453730.png

... you can then click the pencil edit icon ...

karstenkoehler_1-1640252497009.png

In the left sidebar, you can then click "Create feedback property" and create and edit a property with a scale / range of your liking:

karstenkoehler_2-1640252638825.png

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

CSAT scoring range

SOLVE

Hi @MBaron,

The ranges of the default surveys in HubSpot are as follows:

Customer Effort Score (CES) survey: 1-7 (labeled as 1- strongly disagree to 7 - strongly agree)

Customer satisfaction survey (CSAT): sad smiley, neutral smiley, happy smiley face

NPS (Net promoter score) survey: 0-10 (labeled as 0 - not at all likely to 10 - extremely likely)

If these ranges don't work, you can also create a custom survey, as explained here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/customer-feedback/create-a-custom-survey

When you add the rating element to your custom survey...

karstenkoehler_0-1640252453730.png

... you can then click the pencil edit icon ...

karstenkoehler_1-1640252497009.png

In the left sidebar, you can then click "Create feedback property" and create and edit a property with a scale / range of your liking:

karstenkoehler_2-1640252638825.png

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

webdew
Solution
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

CSAT scoring range

SOLVE

Hi @MBaron ,

I suppose you are talking about customer effort score survey and not CSAT survey because CSAT survey has just 3 options that are unhappy, neutral and happy.

webdew_0-1640235971980.png

Secondly, in the CES survey it is written in the surrey that 1 means strongly disagree and 7 means strongly agree

webdew_1-1640235971660.png

Else, you can also create custom surveys according to your need in hubspot.

And if you strongly feel about this idea, i suggest you put this into the hubspot community idea section.
https://community.hubspot.com/t5/Ideas/ct-p/ideas

Hope this helps!
If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.
Thanks and Regards.

0 Upvotes