CRM

JoAnnAtTheShore
Participant

CRM

SOLVE

I am a real estate agent I have spouses and or partners for 1 specific deal is there a way to add both to one contact card? Or can you point me in the right direction to find this answer? 

Thanks 

JoAnn

3 Accepted solutions
warrendavey
Solution
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner

CRM

SOLVE

@JoAnnAtTheShore - We answer HubSpot questions on our Youtube Channel. I answered yours today: https://youtu.be/3BhjicipvJo

When you create an email from Deals you can then select two recipients with a template.

Hopefully, this answers your question.

✔️ Was I able to help answer your question? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Davey Waren
Pearagon

Still have questions? Let's Talk

View solution in original post

JoAnnAtTheShore
Solution
Participant

CRM

SOLVE

The video tutorial is great- the emailing from Deals is new to me... I am very new and just getting myself aquainted around these parts... It's a little overwhelming and yet excilerating... I tend to want to know it all now and have to settle myself down to take this step by step... I imported my contacts using my old lables and do not thave them assocciated with the Company-Deals- Tickest ect. This is all new to me.  Thank you so much for the guidence. I truly appreciate you! 

JoAnn 

0 Upvotes
warrendavey
Solution

CRM

SOLVE

No problem.  Please mark it as a solution so others can find it in the future.  Keep posting questions and @ mention me for help.

✔️ Was I able to help answer your question? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Davey Waren
Pearagon

6 Replies 6
warrendavey
Solution

CRM

SOLVE

@JoAnnAtTheShore - We answer HubSpot questions on our Youtube Channel. I answered yours today: https://youtu.be/3BhjicipvJo

When you create an email from Deals you can then select two recipients with a template.

Hopefully, this answers your question.

Davey Waren
Pearagon

DEchavarriaRe
Participant

CRM

SOLVE

Me ayudó su respuesta, gracias

0 Upvotes
JoAnnAtTheShore
Solution
Participant

CRM

SOLVE

The video tutorial is great- the emailing from Deals is new to me... I am very new and just getting myself aquainted around these parts... It's a little overwhelming and yet excilerating... I tend to want to know it all now and have to settle myself down to take this step by step... I imported my contacts using my old lables and do not thave them assocciated with the Company-Deals- Tickest ect. This is all new to me.  Thank you so much for the guidence. I truly appreciate you! 

JoAnn 

0 Upvotes
warrendavey
Solution

CRM

SOLVE

No problem.  Please mark it as a solution so others can find it in the future.  Keep posting questions and @ mention me for help.

Davey Waren
Pearagon

jenniferlim
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

CRM

SOLVE

Hi @JoAnnAtTheShore,

You could add two email addresses to one contact record, or create a set of custom contact properties for this spouse as well (e.g. Spouse First Name, Spouse Last Name, etc) if you'd like to track the infromation in one contact record. However, emails will still only be sent to whoever has the Primary email address.

Alternatively, you could associate two contact records to one deal in HubSpot as well if you'd prefer to have separate contact records to track this.

Best,

Jennifer

JoAnnAtTheShore
Participant

CRM

SOLVE

Hi Jennifer, 
Thanks for your reply I appreciate you. When I uploaded my excel csv file of contacts I had these folks defined (e.g.Spouse First Name, Last Name ect. I like them to be in one place.  With that said am I to understand if I cc'd the spouse it will not be sent? 

-JoAnn 

0 Upvotes