CRM

Bankableadmin
Participant

CRM is putting the sender email in twice by default, causing issues with sending

SOLVE

When using the CRM, when I bring up a contact and then choose to email that contact the email draft pops up. However, when that email draft pops up, it is automatically populating my email in the "From" line which has been great and has worked for awhile. Now, for some reason it is putting my email in twice which is (and the same for all coworkers using their email with the same domain) then saying the domain is not connected because it's looking at both emails. See screenshot: 

crm email area.PNG

I have to then select the drop down arrow next to my email domain, select my email, and then it reverts back to just the one email instead of duplicating it. Then, I can send the email. So, it's not keeping us from sending emails, but it is defaulting to what is shown in the screenshot which has become rather annoying to change every single time we send an email. 

I have tried: 

• reconnecting the email domain which it says is sucessful
  • resyncing the email extension being used

Thanks

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

CRM is putting the sender email in twice by default, causing issues with sending

SOLVE

Hi @Bankableadmin,

Thank you for sending along screenshots and all of the troubleshooting you have tried thus far!

Do you mind confirming if the issue is still occurring for you? I was able to find a similar issue that was recently resolved on HubSpot's end.

If you're still seeing this, please let me know.

Thank you,
Jenny

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @Bankableadmin,

Thank you for sending along screenshots and all of the troubleshooting you have tried thus far!

Do you mind confirming if the issue is still occurring for you? I was able to find a similar issue that was recently resolved on HubSpot's end.

If you're still seeing this, please let me know.

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
Bankableadmin
Participant

SOLVE

Actually, yes! It is fixed now. Weird. Thank you for checking in!