CRM

cowgirlish

CRM (free plan) - how to see a list of sales emails opens?

SOLVE

I've searched the forum but can't find a solution - I'm on the FREE CRM plan. I'm sending Sales emails (not Marketing emails).

There must be a way to see a list of who has opened my emails, and how frequently - without clicking into each individual "contact"?

Ideally I'd like to see a list/report showing contacts who have opened my sales emails the most times. Thanks for any ideas.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @cowgirlish,

In the free CRM this information is not accessible unfortunately. HubSpot has a list of default contact properties, a lot of which are automatically set. Number of sales emails opened isn't one of them.

Here are the ones that you could use for list building (not exactly what you're looking for but as close as it gets):

Last sales activity date

Recent sales email open date

Recent sales email replied date

There would a workaround using a workflow (increase a property by 1 everytime a sales email is opened; effectively counting the number of sales emails opened), however workflows are only available in Professional and Enterprise portals.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @cowgirlish,

In the free CRM this information is not accessible unfortunately. HubSpot has a list of default contact properties, a lot of which are automatically set. Number of sales emails opened isn't one of them.

Here are the ones that you could use for list building (not exactly what you're looking for but as close as it gets):

Last sales activity date

Recent sales email open date

Recent sales email replied date

There would a workaround using a workflow (increase a property by 1 everytime a sales email is opened; effectively counting the number of sales emails opened), however workflows are only available in Professional and Enterprise portals.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.