CRM

manishkob

CRM for Lead Distribution

SOLVE

Looking for some suggestions on the best CRM to achieve what I need.

I want a CRM system that allows the following:

1. Leads come in through the website form.

2. Lead is stored inside CRM.

3. We want to distribute these leads to paying clients.

10.0.0.0.1  Clients will pay for leads in their location, so let's say they order 50 leads per week, I want to distribute the leads to clients based on the location the lead is from. Clients will not have their own user account within the CRM, they won't  192.168.1.254   access. When they sign up, they'll tell us which communication method they want in regards to reciving leads, which could be a simple email or API to their own CRM.

My thoughts are this might need something custom but would love a CRM that has functionality like this.

I had a look at Pipedrive and might get a trial - anyone had experience with this?

1 Accepted solution
HubDoPete
Solution
Guide | Gold Partner
Guide | Gold Partner

SOLVE

Hi @manishkob 

As you are planning to be very flexible in how you send them the leads, you need a CRM to capture the leads and then a "swiss army knife" of flexibility in how you distribute the leads for every customer.

You could start with HubSpot Free CRM and pair it with Zapier....

Have Zapier trigger on every lead, as long as you have identified in the CRM who is the company you will provide the lead to, and have a Zapier Zap customised to send them the lead in their preferred method.

That could be logging it to a customer's google sheet, emailing it to them, or even dropping the lead into their CRM.

No CRM will give you all that flexibility for distribution. I recommend you to use an iPaaS connector like Zapier for that.

You could go with Pipedrive as you suggested, but you are not really using Pipedrive for the lead distribution so HubSpot Free is worth considering too.

cheers

Pete

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
HubDoPete
Solution
Guide | Gold Partner
Guide | Gold Partner

SOLVE

Hi @manishkob 

As you are planning to be very flexible in how you send them the leads, you need a CRM to capture the leads and then a "swiss army knife" of flexibility in how you distribute the leads for every customer.

You could start with HubSpot Free CRM and pair it with Zapier....

Have Zapier trigger on every lead, as long as you have identified in the CRM who is the company you will provide the lead to, and have a Zapier Zap customised to send them the lead in their preferred method.

That could be logging it to a customer's google sheet, emailing it to them, or even dropping the lead into their CRM.

No CRM will give you all that flexibility for distribution. I recommend you to use an iPaaS connector like Zapier for that.

You could go with Pipedrive as you suggested, but you are not really using Pipedrive for the lead distribution so HubSpot Free is worth considering too.

cheers

Pete

PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hello @manishkob Happy Monday! 

Thank you for explaining your goals, I wanted to add to this conversation a few top experts to share their opinion, 

@HubDoPete @Phil_Vallender @Anastasiia_dy any suggestions to @manishkob matter?

Thank you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !