CRM

Gerald0001
Miembro

CRM for Business

resolver

Hello Everyone!

i have a business in web development, Graphics Design and websites. I also have SmartBrand an online store. so can I use Hubspot?

I'll be waiting for your valuable suggestions.

Thanks

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
karstenkoehler
Solución
Miembro del salón de la fama | Partner

CRM for Business

resolver

Hi @Gerald0001,

Yes, HubSpot can help you with organizing your marketing, sales and customer service activities. If you have any specific use cases you'd like to implement, feel free to specify.

If you want to learn more about what exactly HubSpot can do for you, I'd recommend this page: https://www.hubspot.com/products

After reviewing this page, you can get started by creating a free acount and simply explore the product.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

2 Respuestas 2
karstenkoehler
Solución

CRM for Business

resolver

Hi @Gerald0001,

Yes, HubSpot can help you with organizing your marketing, sales and customer service activities. If you have any specific use cases you'd like to implement, feel free to specify.

If you want to learn more about what exactly HubSpot can do for you, I'd recommend this page: https://www.hubspot.com/products

After reviewing this page, you can get started by creating a free acount and simply explore the product.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Gerald0001
Miembro

CRM for Business

resolver

Thank you so much for your suggestion.

0 Me gusta