CRM

lcline216
メンバー

CRM Will Not Accept Contact With .io Email Address

解決

Just tried to enter a new contact into the CRM. Contact has an email address ending in .io

CRM will not create the record. No SAVE button. No error in the email contact field. Just simply won't save. Any ideas?

Thank you!

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
edjusten
解決策
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

解決

Hi @lcline216  Can you start by checking with an online validator to ensure the email is valid? This one usually works quite well: https://email-checker.net/

If the email is valid and verified, can you forward it to me in a PM? I'll be happy to look further. 

Thank you,

Ed Justen 

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 いいね!
3件の返信
edjusten
解決策
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

解決

Hi @lcline216  Can you start by checking with an online validator to ensure the email is valid? This one usually works quite well: https://email-checker.net/

If the email is valid and verified, can you forward it to me in a PM? I'll be happy to look further. 

Thank you,

Ed Justen 

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 いいね!
THradwick
メンバー

解決

Hi 
I have an email qbss.com.au which i know is a real email as I own it and it hosted with siteground but yoursystem using the email varification process comes back with a false positive and means we cant use that email. when i spoke to siteground they inform that this iwll be the case for all of the emails hosted with thme (this will be a huge issue  they are oneof thelargest hosters in the world.) 

What is the dolutionf or this?

0 いいね!
Cowman
メンバー

解決

Hi

I am unable to create a hubspot account with a .io business email address is this a known issue?

0 いいね!