CRM

ab8140
Participant

CRM Email 500 per day rate limit

SOLVE

Is this a new limit that has been implemented? I have never hit the rate limit before and believe I have sent over 500 emails in a day in the past. 

Also I would suggest making it more clear to the end user when they hit this limit in the CRM email module. The module just tells the user there was an error sending the email and does not say it is b/c the limit has been hit.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
nattyice
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @ab8140!

Thanks for your post, and sorry to hear you're having trouble with this!

The limit you mentioned is documented in our Knowledge Base here, however there is a workaround that might explain why you may not have had this issue in the past.

If you have your Google inbox connected, you can send as many as 1000 emails/day depending on the type of Google account you have. Or, if you connect your Outlook 365 account, sending limits for Outlook 365 users are documented here.

Is it possible for you to send a screenshot of the error messaging you encountered when you reached the limit?

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
nattyice
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @ab8140!

Thanks for your post, and sorry to hear you're having trouble with this!

The limit you mentioned is documented in our Knowledge Base here, however there is a workaround that might explain why you may not have had this issue in the past.

If you have your Google inbox connected, you can send as many as 1000 emails/day depending on the type of Google account you have. Or, if you connect your Outlook 365 account, sending limits for Outlook 365 users are documented here.

Is it possible for you to send a screenshot of the error messaging you encountered when you reached the limit?

ab8140
Participant

SOLVE

Thanks for the reply @nattyice and the error just said "There is an error sending this message" or something along those lines (I am good since the limit reset today). 

I found in the console the error code was 429 which then led me on a google search to me figuring it out. The message is just to general for the end user to know the limit has been hit.

0 Upvotes
nattyice
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Thanks for clarifying! I'll forward your feedback on to our product team so they can take a look at that messaging!

0 Upvotes