CRM

NoFencesLand
メンバー

CRM Contact Fields still show up after unchecking the box for them to be displayed

解決

We are setting up Hubspot CRM and will be implementing the Hubspot Marketing suite.  Currently, the CRM has an admin area to select only the fields in which I want to see in my CRM.  I've selected those fields and hit save.  But when I go to my contacts, I still see all of the fields and many of them just aren't pertinent to my business. Really need help on this?

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
MayPascaud
解決策
元HubSpot社員
元HubSpot社員

CRM Contact Fields still show up after unchecking the box for them to be displayed

解決

Hi @NoFencesLand, thanks for reaching out!

To clarify: are you referring to the default contact properties that appear in your contact's About section/card?

If so, you should be able to follow the instructions in this article in order to ensure that your desired properties are appearing in this field: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/contacts/how-can-i-choose-which-properties-show-o...

If you've already followed the steps outlined in this article, but are still not seeing the properties that you want to see, could you please provide a screenshot of your "Set default properties" settings screen, where you've chosen specific properties to appear, as well as a contact's About card, where different properties are showing? I will then be sure to investigate this further.

Thank you,

May

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 いいね!
1件の返信
MayPascaud
解決策
元HubSpot社員
元HubSpot社員

解決

Hi @NoFencesLand, thanks for reaching out!

To clarify: are you referring to the default contact properties that appear in your contact's About section/card?

If so, you should be able to follow the instructions in this article in order to ensure that your desired properties are appearing in this field: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/contacts/how-can-i-choose-which-properties-show-o...

If you've already followed the steps outlined in this article, but are still not seeing the properties that you want to see, could you please provide a screenshot of your "Set default properties" settings screen, where you've chosen specific properties to appear, as well as a contact's About card, where different properties are showing? I will then be sure to investigate this further.

Thank you,

May

0 いいね!