COMPANY NEXT BUTTON

New Contributor

Can you please add a NEXT button when in a company or contact record.

This would massively increase productivity of sales staff because they have to go back to companies or contact then find where they were upto on the list and then click it.

We previously used ZOHO crm and this feature was part of it.  It really is much quicker.

3 Replies 3
Community Superstar

_hubspot-button-accept-as-solution-gif-v00.gif

Help other HubSpot searchers find this post quickly by accepting this solution today.

Excellent suggestions. You may wish to add to a new or existing thread in HubSpot Ideas.

You'll typically get much more traction from the HubSpot Community AND the Ideas Forum is where HubSpot Product Teams monitor suggestions for popularity -- i.e., VOTES! 🙂

Does that help answer your question? If so, remember to accept this solution today so other searchers will find it.

Best,
Frank

hubspot-solutions-signature-mfrankjohnson-v03.png

www.MFrankJohnson.com

Note: HubSpot is a constantly evolving platform. Please check the date of each post and view all solutions in that context.

-- Visit

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

Support • Web • Apps • Training

HubSpot's Hiring World-Wide!

0 Upvotes
Occasional Contributor

Agreed, this would be useful. Linking to my previous post on Hubspot Community. https://community.hubspot.com/t5/Contacts-Companies-Deals/Where-s-the-Next-Button/m-p/201354#M109735

I want a Next Contact or Next Company button really badly. Is there such a thing on Hubspot? I go through my companies and contacts personally and need to go through them in an organized fashion. In my last CRM, I'd click Next to get to the next contact or preferably the next company. In Hubspot, I either need to open multiple tabs and flip between them, or click back to my company list and pick the next company down, etc.

It's a list. I want to go to the Next Company or the Next Contact on the list. Is there such a button? 

0 Upvotes
Community Superstar

_hubspot-button-accept-as-solution-gif-v00.gif

Help other HubSpot searchers find this post quickly by accepting this solution today.

Q: NEXT button when in a company or contact record?

Short A: n/a

Longer A:

[WORKAROUND]

-1- Create a view filter and save

-2- Use the 'Preview' button to view, to move between records, and to edit records in the 'About callout' to the right of your screen.

(see image)

hubspot-next-best-thing-to-next-gif.gif

Always happy to help. Reach out anytime if we can be of assistance with HubSpot.

Best,
Frank

hubspot-solutions-signature-mfrankjohnson-v03.png

www.MFrankJohnson.com

Note: HubSpot is a constantly evolving platform. Please check the date of each post and view all solutions in that context.

-- Visit

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

Support • Web • Apps • Training

HubSpot's Hiring World-Wide!

0 Upvotes