By default can I sort contacts or other items by alphabetical order?

SOLVE
Angel7

Hi,

I hope someone can help me. I am new at hubspot, I was inserting the contacts manually to manage my contacts list and I would like to organize them by the first name and I can´t do that I have already select the column Fisrt name at the first place but the list didn´t appear organized.

Thanks

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
edjusten
Solution
HubSpot Employee

Hi @Angel7  You can tick the up or down disclosure triangle next to First Name to change the sort order.  See below: 

triangles.png

Thank you,

Ed Justen

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
edjusten
Solution
HubSpot Employee

Hi @Angel7  You can tick the up or down disclosure triangle next to First Name to change the sort order.  See below: 

triangles.png

Thank you,

Ed Justen

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
jayg
Participant

Is there a way to remove the NAME column as I won't need that now that I have the FIRST NAME and LAST NAME columns.

edjusten
HubSpot Employee

Hi @jayg . Check out this HubSpot Academy resource: 

https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/contacts/how-do-i-change-the-displayed-columns-in...

Thank you,

Ed Justen

0 Upvotes
Brandonkr
Participant

I feel that is more of a work around versus an actual fix. There should be the option just to sort the name by firstname or last name by ascending order or descending order. Having to add a column for first name just to sort the data I feel needs to be fixed. 

0 Upvotes