CRM

Arnika
Contributeur

Bulk add in product names using line item

Résolue

Hi,

Our sales team have not been filling in deals correctly. The product name and products property has not been getting populated.

Is there a way to get the product from the line item and populate the product name/products property using that?

Thanks

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
kvlschaefer
Solution
Gestionnaire de communauté

Résolue

Hi @Arnika,

Thanks for reaching out!

It's currently not possible to copy product properties using automation, however, if you have developer resources you can update a line item using HubSpot API. You can use this endpoint called Update a line item which you can find here. Sending a PUT request with the property that you wish to update in the request body will update a line item in your portal. Our friends at the Developer's Forum can assist you with technical questions if you decide to use this endpoint 🙂 

I can see how having the ability to bulk edit names via a workflow would be a useful feature though! I would highly recommend you to please post this product suggestion at our ideas forum.

Our product team, who monitors the forum regularly, can read your specific use case and understand why this would be a useful functionality or change. It also helps other customers facing the same issue to advocate for its implementation on your behalf by upvoting on the thread as well. 

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

0 Votes
1 Réponse
kvlschaefer
Solution

Résolue

Hi @Arnika,

Thanks for reaching out!

It's currently not possible to copy product properties using automation, however, if you have developer resources you can update a line item using HubSpot API. You can use this endpoint called Update a line item which you can find here. Sending a PUT request with the property that you wish to update in the request body will update a line item in your portal. Our friends at the Developer's Forum can assist you with technical questions if you decide to use this endpoint 🙂 

I can see how having the ability to bulk edit names via a workflow would be a useful feature though! I would highly recommend you to please post this product suggestion at our ideas forum.

Our product team, who monitors the forum regularly, can read your specific use case and understand why this would be a useful functionality or change. It also helps other customers facing the same issue to advocate for its implementation on your behalf by upvoting on the thread as well. 

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
0 Votes