CRM

rdolmat
Contributeur

Bulk CREATE tasks

Résolue

We should be able to select a group of contacts, and then CREATE a new task for the entire selection of contacts.

ie: I come back from a conference, I have 50 new contacts. I want to bulk create a task for all 50 contacts (instead of creating a task with each contact one-by-one-by-one-by-one-by-one)

1 Solution acceptée
MayPascaud
Solution
Ancien salarié HubSpot
Ancien salarié HubSpot

Bulk CREATE tasks

Résolue

Hi @rdolmat, as of the latest update of the Tasks tool, it is actually possible to bulk create tasks for contacts, companies and deals in the CRM. Here is a gif illustrating this process:

bulktasks.gif

Let me know if this answers your request!

May

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

11 Réponses
MayPascaud
Ancien salarié HubSpot
Ancien salarié HubSpot

Bulk CREATE tasks

Résolue

No problem! Robot très heureux

rdolmat
Contributeur

Bulk CREATE tasks

Résolue

Whahaaaaaaaaa!!!!? That's AWESOME!!

Thank you thank you thank you!!!

MayPascaud
Solution
Ancien salarié HubSpot
Ancien salarié HubSpot

Bulk CREATE tasks

Résolue

Hi @rdolmat, as of the latest update of the Tasks tool, it is actually possible to bulk create tasks for contacts, companies and deals in the CRM. Here is a gif illustrating this process:

bulktasks.gif

Let me know if this answers your request!

May

DAEThornton
Membre

Bulk CREATE tasks

Résolue

Thank you! This is exactly what I was looking for. However, I cannot find the "more" button that you are using to create the bulk task. Do you know why I might not be seeing that?

UPDATE: realized I needed to select the record first. whoops. 

chrissnaex
Participant

Bulk CREATE tasks

Résolue

Hia MayPascaud 

Can you maybe shortly explain why there is no "notes" field in the task when creating tasks in bulk compared to creating a single task and how I can access this?

Screenshot 2021-12-01 at 09.31.40.png

jmbray
Participant

Bulk CREATE tasks

Résolue

+1 here. This is a feature we would definitely use a lot. When we create Bulk Tasks, we'd like to include the steps (SOP) to complete the Task. Only way to do this currently would be to create a new workflow for each time you'd like to assign a rep a bunch of tasks that need a deeper description but I don't necessarily want to create a new workflow for each of our smaller cleanup projects. Thx!

0 Votes
bdesilva
Contributeur

Bulk CREATE tasks

Résolue

This only works for small numbers of tasks if you want them in a task queue. PLEASE change it so I can select more than 100 contacts and add tasks to a queue for working.

0 Votes
jennysowyrda
Gestionnaire de communauté

Bulk CREATE tasks

Résolue

Hi @bdesilva

If creating tasks on a page by page basis is not what you are looking to accomplish, I would recommend creating an idea in our ideas forum outlining the use cases for why you would like to create tasks in large quantities. Providing as much detail and information as you can would be great! Additionally, putting these thoughts in the ideas forum will ensure that other users can vote for your idea to increase the likelihood of this feaature being implemented in the future. 

Thank you,

Jenny

0 Votes
gelflex-cc
Conseiller clé

Bulk CREATE tasks

Résolue

Hi @jennysowyrda last week I had the ability to create a page worth of tasks (up to 100) but yesterday that changed.  I do not have screenshots to show. Today the last page is 57. I do not have the ability to bulk tasks for more than 50 contacts at a time.

Can you explain? If this because I am using a free version? Is this a permanent change? 

tasks.png

0 Votes
jennysowyrda

Bulk CREATE tasks

Résolue

Hi @gelflex-cc,

The 50 contact limit is not due to your subscription level. It's a standard limit. 

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Votes
gelflex-cc
Conseiller clé

Bulk CREATE tasks

Résolue

@jennysowyrda thanks Jenny. Did it change? Last week I clearly enrolled a full page of 100.

0 Votes