Bulk CREATE Tasks

SOLVE
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

We need a way to CREATE tasks for multiple contacts in bulk. ie: I come back from a conference and want to create a follow up task fo 65 contacts.

Right now we're forced to create one-by-one-by-one-by-one-by-one X65. We would save HOURS each week to simply select a batch of contacts, click "CREATE TASK" and then be done with it!

PLEASE!

1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
Top Advisor

@roisinkirby It looks like this is a feature now unless I am missing something.  If I have a list I can select them and then create tasks for all those individuals.  

I am looking for something else at the moment and will check other posts.

0 Upvotes
10 Replies 10
Community Manager

Hey @rdolmat at this time it is not possible to bulk create/import tasks with HubSpot at this time. I'd reccommend posting this feature request here

I, too, would love to have this feature. This is a core workflow for me, and hope that HubSpot can offer this solution soon. Thank you!

Top Advisor

@roisinkirby It looks like this is a feature now unless I am missing something.  If I have a list I can select them and then create tasks for all those individuals.  

I am looking for something else at the moment and will check other posts.

0 Upvotes
Regular Contributor

@roisinkirby 

Could you be more specific.  When you say "bulk task assignement" is already possible, 

Actually tell us how to select multiple objects (contacts, companies, etc) and assign them a new task.  

For the record.  I don't see a way to do it.  The feature may be buried with poor UI.  

n.- Not harping on @roisinkirby .  This is for everyone.  If you say something is possible, please tell us how.  If you say something is not possible, tell us what you have already tried. 

0 Upvotes
Esteemed Contributor

If you have those Tasks in CSV file, you can do a bulk import via the new free tool by Import2, Import Wizard. This will allow you to import any Hubspot engagement (task, call, note, etc.) that you need right into the timeline.

GLR
Occasional Contributor

Thanks but it's not working for tasks yet...

Esteemed Contributor

@GLR

We have this available, feel free to contact me at: ashley@import2.com and I can help you complete the import

New Contributor

I would use that task import tool as well!

Occasional Contributor

I strongly support this feature

Top Advisor

@ashley_milne looks interesting. What permissions are needed in HubSpot?

0 Upvotes