CRM

tobymurdock1

Broad view of a single contact record

SOLVE

I'm looking to have a better, broader view of a single contact record. It seems that contact views only provide tables. I'm looking for something else. 

Specifically I'm using HubSpot to recruit and enroll students for a training program. They have to fill out an application that has multiple long-form answers. I'm storing that information in HubSpot. I then want to review that information in a more spacious view of the answers than a table provides. 

Is there a way to do this in HubSpot that I'm not aware of? Perhaps a partner integration? 

Thanks for any hep or suggestions. 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Josh
Solution
Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner

SOLVE

I haven't seen anything like this in HubSpot. Great idea though! I'd recommend adding it to the ideas forum. If anyone else has come across something that does this, I'd love to see it!

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
Josh
Solution

SOLVE

I haven't seen anything like this in HubSpot. Great idea though! I'd recommend adding it to the ideas forum. If anyone else has come across something that does this, I'd love to see it!

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.

tobymurdock1

SOLVE

thanks for your responses! 

Josh

SOLVE

Hi @tobymurdock1,

I am not certain as to what type of view and info you'd like to see. Have you come across something that looks similar in the past? Are you thinking something more like a spreadsheet with increased heights and text wrap so you can see more context of the property value? 

Josh Curcio

tobymurdock1

SOLVE

Hey @Josh . Thanks for the reply! 

I would say that AirTable has the concept I'm looking for here: https://support.airtable.com/hc/en-us/articles/115013405168-Page-designer-app-overview

With their "page designer" you can have DB fields populate much larger spaces. You can paginate from one record to the next. 

Another way to think of it would be a "mail merge"--i.e. putting the fields of a given record in a Word doc, one doc per record. 

As I think about that, I guess I could use an Email template. I would just never send the emails. But that seems like a sloppy approach. 

0 Upvotes