CRM

shaneb1

Bringing Big Commerce Abandoned Cart information into Hubspot

We are looking to bring into Hubspot all abandoned cart information for customer followup.  Any help with setting this up would be appreciated.  Thank you.

2 Replies 2
JustinTAnderso1
Participant

Hey, we actually just launched an Abandoned Cart functionality for BigCommerce: https://www.unific.com/hubspot/bigcommerce

Right now we've got two bugs where the Abandoned Cart URL can only be clicked once and we're not syncing the page browsing history properly via the HubSpot UTK cookie, but we'll get those patched up within a few weeks. (It's a new integration on a new platform so it won't be without some bugs for us to fix!)

The good news though is that it's STILL better than the other options available on the market right now, and if you're under 1000 orders per month then our integration is free.

Also, something that might help your Abandoned Cart strategy, I wrote a long blog post yesterday covering the segmentation I’ve experimented with over the years that seem to bring the most growth so that you can have personalized conversations with each abandoned shopper (instead of talking to them all exactly the same): HubSpot Abandoned Cart Segmentation Strategies

Even if you're only on the CRM, you could use Deal workflows or Contact views to trigger followup tasks for your sales team, and here's the 5 segmentation types I identified:

Cheers,
-Justin
0 Upvotes
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @shaneb1 

HubSpot has an integration (here)  with Big Commerce, that you are able to bring some information about the customer into HubSpot.

"Automatically sync customer and order data in your HubSpot account."

But I do not see anything about abandon card since this integration is set up by Groove Commerce, my recommendation would be getting in touch with their support here  

to see if they are able to pass this information into HubSpot.

I hope this helps.

Kindly,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes