CRM

pleach

Bring back old Open Tasks (IE My Tasks) report

The HS created My Tasks report used to show ALL open tasks, regardless of due date.  Any past due tasks would show in RED.  All tasks would have a check box to allow you to close the task from the report screen.  The report would sort the tasks by due date. You could click on the Task name/description and be taken to the Ticket it was assocated to.

When creating a similar report manually, it does not allow you to use Due Date, it only allows Activity date, and it does not allow you to close the task from the report page, and you can't click on the task name to open the task; you have to click on the Company record.

The old report was much more efficient and user friendly.  Can this report be brought back in its original format and defaults?   

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

Bring back old Open Tasks (IE My Tasks) report

Hi @pleach 

Thank you for reaching out. 

Indeed I wasn't able to find a report like this in our Report Library, however it seems like every action you are describing can be done in Tasks Home when you click on Sales > Tasks. You can click on the title and it will bring you to the associated record, you can click on any associated record in the Associations columns, you can close the task from this homepage, and the overdue tasks show up in red. You have more information here

Hope that helps.
Have a lovely day,
Tiphaine.

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes