CRM

Venturing
メンバー

Blinking screen

解決

Since I installed Hubspot email integration, whenever I press a key on the keyboard, the screen blinks ( white/black). This is on Chrome and Msft Edge.  Any suggestions to fix this? 

0 いいね!
2件の承認済みベストアンサー
webdew
解決策
ガイド役 | Diamond Partner
ガイド役 | Diamond Partner

Blinking screen

解決

Hi @Venturing ,

By HubSpot email integration, you mean connect your personal email with HubSpot? This never happens whatever app you integrate with HubSpot. Seems like some other issue to me. You facing such issue with any other app on your system or it's just HubSpot? Try to open your HS acc on incognito mode and let me knwo if you faces the same thing again.

Hope this helps!
If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.
Thanks and Regards.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 いいね!
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

Blinking screen

解決

Hi @Venturing,

This is definitely unusual. Did you install one of the HubSpot Sales extensions or simply connect your email address? In the latter case, that shouldn't be causing any issues and is with certainty not the issue (since it's not changing anything locally on your PC).

If this is about the extensions, I'd recommend checking these troubleshooting articles:

Troubleshoot the HubSpot Sales Outlook desktop add-in

Troubleshoot the HubSpot Sales Chrome extension

Troubleshoot the HubSpot Sales Office 365 add-in

Generally, the issue might come from a conflict with another integration or app and I would recommend checking if the problem persists when other apps in Outlook, Office 365 or Chrome are deactivated.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

2件の返信
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

Blinking screen

解決

Hi @Venturing,

This is definitely unusual. Did you install one of the HubSpot Sales extensions or simply connect your email address? In the latter case, that shouldn't be causing any issues and is with certainty not the issue (since it's not changing anything locally on your PC).

If this is about the extensions, I'd recommend checking these troubleshooting articles:

Troubleshoot the HubSpot Sales Outlook desktop add-in

Troubleshoot the HubSpot Sales Chrome extension

Troubleshoot the HubSpot Sales Office 365 add-in

Generally, the issue might come from a conflict with another integration or app and I would recommend checking if the problem persists when other apps in Outlook, Office 365 or Chrome are deactivated.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

webdew
解決策
ガイド役 | Diamond Partner
ガイド役 | Diamond Partner

Blinking screen

解決

Hi @Venturing ,

By HubSpot email integration, you mean connect your personal email with HubSpot? This never happens whatever app you integrate with HubSpot. Seems like some other issue to me. You facing such issue with any other app on your system or it's just HubSpot? Try to open your HS acc on incognito mode and let me knwo if you faces the same thing again.

Hope this helps!
If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.
Thanks and Regards.

0 いいね!