CRM

DaECeP
Mitglied

Best way to use fonts in Call To Actions, without having to import the font

lösung

I have some call to actions (CTA) and a fontlaying on my files and design tools section that i use in some templates

Is there a way to use that font in many CTA without having to import the font in all of them.

I am looking for a way to export the font on all the sites list of fonts

1 Akzeptierte Lösung
craiggrella
Lösung
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

Each CTA has an option to add a custom class in its settings.

You can create a custom class and then you can call that custom class in a stylesheet wherever your buttons are displayed. THat stylesheet will call your custom font for display on that button that uses the custom class.

If you use a HubSpot website or landing pages you can add that stylesheet just one time to your template and it will work with those buttons automatically. If you use your own blog or site you'll need to add that stylesheet wherever your site or theme allows. 

Screenshot 2020-01-11 at 10.36.59 AM.png

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

1 Antwort
craiggrella
Lösung
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

Each CTA has an option to add a custom class in its settings.

You can create a custom class and then you can call that custom class in a stylesheet wherever your buttons are displayed. THat stylesheet will call your custom font for display on that button that uses the custom class.

If you use a HubSpot website or landing pages you can add that stylesheet just one time to your template and it will work with those buttons automatically. If you use your own blog or site you'll need to add that stylesheet wherever your site or theme allows. 

Screenshot 2020-01-11 at 10.36.59 AM.png