CRM

fabyogi
Contributor

Best way to use email with hubspot crm?

SOLVE

Hi there,

I am new to hubspot and a bit confused as to what would be the best way to use email with the crm? Am I correct that the email capabilties within hubspot itself are limited to sending out individual emails? But I cant actually to respond an incoming email or keep an ongoing conversation thread up? So how is it meant to be used? Do most people just integrate their gmail into the crm? (which unfortunately seems to be buggy since no emails are tracked, see other posts in gmail forum)

Thanks in advance!

Fabian

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Phil_Vallender
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @fabyogi

HubSpot CRM is intended to be integrated with either a Gmail or Outlook inbox for day-to-day email engagment. You can send individual emails via the CRM and, under certain circumstances, see replies there, but overall your mailbox is the better place to do this. The email sending feature, the way I see it, exists to support the sequences feature. 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
Phil_Vallender
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @fabyogi

HubSpot CRM is intended to be integrated with either a Gmail or Outlook inbox for day-to-day email engagment. You can send individual emails via the CRM and, under certain circumstances, see replies there, but overall your mailbox is the better place to do this. The email sending feature, the way I see it, exists to support the sequences feature. 

Hope this helps.

fabyogi
Contributor

SOLVE

Cool, thanks for clarifying this to me Phil! Now I just need to figure out way my emails are not logged... 🙂

0 Upvotes
Phil_Vallender

SOLVE

My pleasure @fabyogi

I really appreciate it if you can accept my reply as the solution. 

Meanwhile, I'll go and look for your other question.