CRM

HRamalho
Participant

Best way to set up account management in deals (for a marketing agency)

I'm looking for suggestions on the best way to utilize deals for account management. We are a small marketing agency and I want to utilize deals to trigger notifications for my team to check in, etc. Is anyone in my industry using deals this way? Is there a better way to set up the CRM?

I am new to hubspot and just setting pu my account for my company. Wanting to be sure I set us up for longer term success. 

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
HRamalho
Participant

Thank you all for your thoughts on this! It was helpful in making decisions on how to move forward. I can see how we will grow in to the services hub to do this more completely in the future but was able to find a work around within the deals pipeline for our current use. 

Josh
Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner
Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner

Hi @HRamalho,

We don't use the deals pipeline for this, but we have been utilizing the service hub for these types of things. We have a project pipeline to monitor project-based work and a retainer pipeline to monitor the health of our retainer clients. Notifications are set up for various circumstances either to our leadership team or the account managers. You could use the tickets and pipeline to track everything from renewal date and revenue to happiness and activity. You can associate the tickets to your client company, points of contact, as well as the original deal.

I hope that helps!

Thank you for the ping @TiphaineCuisset

Josh

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

rikkilear
Top Contributor | Elite Partner
Top Contributor | Elite Partner

Hey,

I run an agency but haven't used HubSpot in that way to be honest.

The deals tool could certainly do that though, you can make a separate pipeline for account management and move it through phases (onboarding, renewal lead up etc) with notifications along the way.

What's the end goal? Is this something you could consider using your project management tool for?

----------------------

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution.

Full HubSpot agency: https://www.digital22.com/

Free HubSpot Training: https://www.digital22.com/free-2021-training

TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @HRamalho 

Thank you for reaching out 

I want to tag some of our experts on this - @Josh @Phil_Vallender @rikkilear do you have any suggestions for @HRamalho on this? 

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes