CRM

AnnMcKeown
Participant

Best practices on how to include fractional sales people and referral partners in HubSpot CRM?

Our sales team includes part time fractional sales people (contractors) and referral partners?  What are best practices for including them in the HubSpot CRM?

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
natsumimori
Community Manager
Community Manager

Best practices on how to include fractional sales people and referral partners in HubSpot CRM?

Hi @AnnMcKeown ,

Thanks for reaching out to the HubSpot Community.

Are you looking to include them as users in your HubSpot account? Would you mind sharing a bit more details so that Community can better assist you?

0 Upvotes
AnnMcKeown
Participant

Thank you for your response.  I'm prepared to include them as users if that is best practice.  We are a small technology start up with a small, slow moving pipeline.  The activity is not particularly high.  I am prepared to ask the contractors and/or the referral partners to provide me their deal information and structure a process of when and how to include them in our pipeline. Alternatively, I can include the contractors and referral partners in HubSpot as users.  My guess is that this is the preferred method but I would like to flush out both possiblities.  Thanks again.

0 Upvotes
natsumimori
Community Manager
Community Manager

If you want your contractors/referral partners to input their deals information into your HubSpot account, you will want to add them as users. However, since you've mentioned that the pipeline moves slow, you could also ask them to provide necesarry information and you could input the deal datas into your account on behalf of them.

Once they become users, then can access to your account data so this is something to consider before doing so. Although you can restrict which data they can access to, this is limited in certain areas.