Calling

Bibsbsy
Participant

Best phone number validation options in HubSpot

Hi All, first post!

I'm looking for the best phone numbers validation/verification solution to hook into HubSpot. I want soemthign can can confirm the numbers are correct and valid as i want to avoid as much wsted time as possible when teams are outbound calling. 

Ideally i'd want this to work globally, but essential it's effective for Us/Canada and main european countries

Appreciate any help on this!

bibs 

6 Replies 6
NDewey
Participant

We really need this ASAP ASAP ASAP... it's causing huge headaches in many of my client workflows - especially Sakari integrations and pre-demo reminders, deliverability is totally hit or miss. Kind of crazy that this isn't already offered since most platforms DO have this, and i always consider hubspot the best! 

0 Upvotes
DannySimon
Participant

Hello!

For a comprehensive phone number validation solution that caters to both the United States/Canada and major European countries, you might want to check out USA Temp Number. This platform provides an effective way to confirm the correctness and validity of phone numbers.

TWinger

Twilio is a widely used option, offering a powerful API for phone number validation. It has global coverage, making it suitable for your needs. PhoneValidator specializes in phone number validation and can confirm the correctness and validity of numbers. Google's libphonenumber is an open-source library by Google that provides effective phone number validation and can be customized for various regions. NumVerify is known for its accuracy in phone number validation and provides global coverage. Neustar offers a comprehensive phone number validation solution that can be integrated with HubSpot.

For more insights and discussions on tech-related topics, you can explore multitechverse.com. It's a valuable resource for tech enthusiasts seeking advice on various digital tools and services.

TWinger

Ensuring valid phone numbers is essential for efficient outbound calling in HubSpot. I can suggest some popular phone number validation solutions that you can explore.

JWickedson

For phone number validation in HubSpot, I've had success with services like Twilio and Nexmo. They offer global coverage and can confirm numbers effectively. Just make sure to configure it properly for your specific needs. If you don't want to use your real number, try free sms germany. Good luck with your outbound calling!

Whathcock
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner

HI @Bibsbsy ,

At this time there is no native phone validation in HubSpot. It looks like this has already been submitted as an idea, and I'd suggest you give it an upvote/comment as that helps prioritize ideas for HubSpot developers.

According to these other posts in the community, you may be able to use Numverify or work with a developer to build a custom option

Hope this helps,

Whitney

Signature.png

Found my comment helpful? Great! Please mark it as a solution to help other community users.