CRM

KyleSelf16
Participant

Best Practices for logging BDR Meetings?

Résolue

I'm looking for any suggestions/insight re: the meeting scheduling process for meetings our BDRs set for AE's. At the moment, we have BDRs manually logging all their meetings to an excel sheet, but ideally, we should have a dashboard set up for them to gauge their performance. I've exhausted all my ideas around the filters we could use to generate a consistent report for these meetings. I've concluded that we'll need to lay out some processes around the scheduling/logging process.

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
danmoyle
Solution
Membre irremplaçable | Partenaire solutions Elite

Résolue

Hi @KyleSelf16

I'll suggest starting at the beginning, as I'm not sure where you're at in your HubSpot journey. So forgive me if this is too basic. 😊

Have you set up your meeting types in HubSpot? Doing this will help your BDRs log the correct meetings in the HubSpot portal so they know (and you know through reports) what kinds of meetings are happening. You can also report on meeting types, filtering by owner and other filters. 

Here's what that looks like in a HubSpot Contact record:

danmoyle_0-1631567735954.png

Next, do your BDRs have meetings links set up? That could be a helpful bonus to what you're working on solving.

Finally, creating the reports you need using the HubSpot custom report builder should show you data such as:

• when meetings were booked
  • when meetings are scheduled
  • who meetings are assigned to

From there, you can create sales rep dashboards for them and include that report filtered by owner.

Hopefully that helps eliminate spreadhsheets and gives you what you're looking for. Cheers!

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

2 Réponses
danmoyle
Solution

Résolue

Hi @KyleSelf16

I'll suggest starting at the beginning, as I'm not sure where you're at in your HubSpot journey. So forgive me if this is too basic. 😊

Have you set up your meeting types in HubSpot? Doing this will help your BDRs log the correct meetings in the HubSpot portal so they know (and you know through reports) what kinds of meetings are happening. You can also report on meeting types, filtering by owner and other filters. 

Here's what that looks like in a HubSpot Contact record:

danmoyle_0-1631567735954.png

Next, do your BDRs have meetings links set up? That could be a helpful bonus to what you're working on solving.

Finally, creating the reports you need using the HubSpot custom report builder should show you data such as:

• when meetings were booked
  • when meetings are scheduled
  • who meetings are assigned to

From there, you can create sales rep dashboards for them and include that report filtered by owner.

Hopefully that helps eliminate spreadhsheets and gives you what you're looking for. Cheers!

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/
TiphaineCuisset
Gestionnaire de communauté
Gestionnaire de communauté

Résolue

Hi @KyleSelf16 

Thank you for reaching out.

I want to tag some of our experts on this - @NicoleSengers @Josh @danmoyle do you have any thoughts for @KyleSelf16 on this? 

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !