CRM

MAnderson4
Teilnehmer/-in

Best Calling App for HubSpot with VOIP Phones?

lösung

Hey HubSpot Community!  We are new to HubSpot and are looking for the best solution that will fit our Sales needs AND the rest of the business operations when it comes to VOIP Phone Service.  Does anyone have any recommendations that will allow a business to continue to use VOIP Desktop Phones (Polycom or other) while intergrating with HubSpot?  We are looking for options that is NOT Softphone only.  Thanks so much!

Matt A.

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
StefaniUAT
Lösung
Autorität

lösung

@MAnderson4,

We previously used Jive/GoToConnect and the contant issues, lack of visability, lack of integration/deep integration with HubSpot, and removal of essential features lead us to switch to Aloware. Aloware is deeply integrated with HubSpot, their customer service walked us through the implementation and answered everuy question we had, and is full of features that is essential for businesses to properly integrate and use their VOiP services. The VOiP can be used via the HubSpot user interface (UI), Aloware UI, and physical phones (we currently use all 3). You port your existing numbers into Aloware and those numbers, even landlines, can accept calls, texts, and faxes. It's incredible. 

Aloware as an organization is also great at asking for and accepting user feedback. Our organization has so many specific needs and the fact that they listen and do whatever they can to solve our needs, implement our proposed solutions, and more is absolutely amazing and incredibly rare. I would HIGHLY reccomend scheduling a free demo and see if it would meet your business needs. 

FYI, I am in no way affiliated with Aloware other than being a happy customer and wanting to share my personal experience. 

Best,
Stefani Johnson
Defect and Database Administrator
University of Advancing Technology
uat.edu I Earn Tech Respect

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

3 Antworten
MAnderson4
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

Stefani,

Thank you for the feedback!  We will add them to the short list of vendors for this project.  

Community,

Does anyone else have an experience they would like to share?

Matt A.

StefaniUAT
Lösung
Autorität

lösung

@MAnderson4,

We previously used Jive/GoToConnect and the contant issues, lack of visability, lack of integration/deep integration with HubSpot, and removal of essential features lead us to switch to Aloware. Aloware is deeply integrated with HubSpot, their customer service walked us through the implementation and answered everuy question we had, and is full of features that is essential for businesses to properly integrate and use their VOiP services. The VOiP can be used via the HubSpot user interface (UI), Aloware UI, and physical phones (we currently use all 3). You port your existing numbers into Aloware and those numbers, even landlines, can accept calls, texts, and faxes. It's incredible. 

Aloware as an organization is also great at asking for and accepting user feedback. Our organization has so many specific needs and the fact that they listen and do whatever they can to solve our needs, implement our proposed solutions, and more is absolutely amazing and incredibly rare. I would HIGHLY reccomend scheduling a free demo and see if it would meet your business needs. 

FYI, I am in no way affiliated with Aloware other than being a happy customer and wanting to share my personal experience. 

Best,
Stefani Johnson
Defect and Database Administrator
University of Advancing Technology
uat.edu I Earn Tech Respect
DRosier
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

lösung

Hi Stefani - this was so helpful. I was searching for a solution like this and I have a demo scheduled with them at Aloware. I am, however, concerned with some recent reviews on G2 and wondered if you could comment on your recent experience with their support? You spoke highly of it from last year and I am hopeful that it continues to be a good fit for you. Any feedback you can provide would be greatly appreciated. Thanks and have a great day!!!

0 Upvotes