Became Customer Date

Contributeur occasionnel

Hello,

Added some contacts to my CRM but when adding, it's made their customer date that date. 

This is inaccurate and something I really need to change, but I can't. 

CRM's need to be able to record the date of when they became customers, but this just leads to inaccuracy. 

3 Réponses
Highlighted
Équipe de développement de HubSpot

Hi @customlogoshop 

When a contact's Lifecycle Stage is set to customer, the properties Close Date and Became a customer date will be set to the date that the lifecycle stage was updated.

If you then manually select a different Lifecycle Stage, (i.e. change Lifecycle Stage back to Lead), the Became a Customer Date property will be cleared automatically. The Close Date property value will remain unless you manually clear the date value.

It is not possible to set the Customer Date outside of these default settings. 

Répondre
0 Votes
Highlighted
Nouveau contributeur

This is an issue for us.  What does HubSpot  recommend when importing contacts who were already at a customer stage before importing.  It appears as if we will need to add a second "became a customer  date" to accurately reflect the date a contact really became a customer. Is there any plan on the horizon to open these fields up for editing?

Highlighted
Contributeur occasionnel

This makes it impossible to get clean data when we can't update errors in the database.  Are there any plans to update this property so we can modify the 'Became Customer' date?

Répondre
0 Votes