CRM

Chris10000
Miembro

Backup Entire HubSpot Ecosystem

Is there a way to backup the entire HubSpot ecosystem?

Let's say HubSpot's software accidentally closed your account. All your CRM, deals, contacts are gone. Entire team locked out. No more getting anything from anywhere in your account, for the whole team.

Is there a backup service that handles all the data as well as gives you a minimally functioning CRM while you migrate to another CRM?

Some of you will say this seems far fetched. It happened to us yesterday.

10 Respuestas 10
AnnuPalathingal
Participante

Hi Chris,

SysCloud has launched a backup solution for HubSpot. You can back up 21+ HubSpot objects such as Contacts, Companies, Deals, Landing pages, Blog posts, etc including custom objects.

You can also easily restore your data from any point-in-time snapshots with all the object relationships intact. There is also an option to export your files as csv or .xlsx formats.

KSchmitz
Participante

We're you ever able to get all your information back? My husband has asked me to back ours up and I've delayed because I thought there was no chance it could happen. 

0 Me gusta
mariakorr
Miembro

Hello Chris! 

Here at Rewind.com we're building the solution that will safeguard all the Hubspot information you've mentioned. I'd love to hear more about what is it that you're looking for in the backup solution. 

Please let me know if you'd be willing to have a quick chat with me. 

Maria 

MMcCarroll
Miembro

Any idea when the Rewind.com solution is going to be available?

0 Me gusta
Elsystems
Participante

Thanks John!  I appreciate it

0 Me gusta
Elsystems
Participante

John,

Thanks for that information. 

I am not able to access either of the links in the previous post:
 . .  .our new  Ultimate Data Export for HubSpot app

or the
 . . .the 
SQL Replicator for Hubspot 

Not sure if it is just me but the first link does not exist in the web marketplace and the second link does not provide access.

Thanks for your assistance,
-Adam

0 Me gusta
johnelmer
Colaborador líder | Partner nivel Elite

@Elsystems Thank you for letting me know you were having problems with the links. I can confirm that the Ultimate Data Export link is working correctly, but the MS SQL link had changed. The app is now called MS SQL Server for HubSpot. The original link in my post has been edited and should now work for you. 

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

John Elmer, CEO
Bayard Bradford

Advanced CRM Implementation | HubSpot Custom Integration Services | Datawarehouse.io Apps for HubSpot
Elite HubSpot Solutions Partner
> Follow me on LinkedIn
johnelmer

We now recommend Skyvia for HubSpot Backup and Restore

For a free "backup only" solution, our Ultimate Data Export for HubSpot app exports all of your CRM data along with the identifiers that preserve the relationships between database tables. Ultimate Data Export delivers a set of CSV files of the following data tables and their associations:

• Contacts
    • Web Analytics
    • Companies
    • Deals
    • Deal History
    • Owners
    • Campaigns
    • Engagements
    • Emails
    • Products
    • Tickets
    • and more related subdata such as Pipelines and Associations.
The disadvantages of UDE for data loss prevention are:
1.  UDE is a manual, one-time export.  As soon as you run an export, the data begins to "age." 
2.  Restoring data that you exported with UDE requires using a migration service to upload all of the data using HubSpot's APIs.  

John Elmer, CEO
Bayard Bradford

Advanced CRM Implementation | HubSpot Custom Integration Services | Datawarehouse.io Apps for HubSpot
> Follow me on LinkedIn
BB3
Participante

@Chris10000. Im wondering three things: 1) Was @johnelmer suggestion of a soultion helpful? 2) Where are you guys at now with the whole problem? 3) What have you learned about a) what triggered that whole catastrophe b) and how to prevent against such system failures in the future. 

Thanks. 

0 Me gusta
johnelmer

We currently recommend Skyvia for a HubSpot Backup and Restore solution: https://skyvia.com/backup/hubspot-backup

John Elmer, CEO
Bayard Bradford

> Follow me on LinkedIn