BUG: Incorrect Company Image Source and company icon in contact detail

Highlighted
New Contributor

When I create a person with an email with my company domain for example daniel@curiosocirco.com it gets the company image from an incorrect source.

I tried to delete the company, create it manually, then it get the incorrect image, I manually change it to the correct one, but the image in the contact detail keeps getting it from the wrong source.

In the image you can see the company creation process, where hubspot fetches wrong image logo. Aparently it is getting the image from circocurioso.com instead of curiosocirco.com

Screen Shot 2018-11-08 at 4.26.32 PM.png

In the contact detail, the company logo remains unchanged.

Screen Shot 2018-11-08 at 4.31.48 PM.png

0 Upvotes
2 Replies
Advisor

Hey @danielskapunk,

The photos are coming in through these sources; depending on the information available, the images can update or be different for contacts and companies. If you're able to manually override it, that'll be the best option for making it how you'd like it. Smiley Happy 

Thanks, 

Jenny

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Thanks @mikamae, but

I already updated it manually but has no change in the contact detail view, as seen in the second picture, the picture with the man with a hat was the previous auto selected image by hubspot, the eyes with black background is the image I uploaded manually.

0 Upvotes