CRM

BI Tool Recommendation

SOLVE

Hey Community, 

Can you suggest me great BI tools which are easier to integrate with Hubspot Sales and Marketing Hub

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
danmoyle
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

BI Tool Recommendation

SOLVE

@03279 here are a couple resources with lists and insights for BI tools + HubSpot: 

Personally a couple favorites I've seen with clients are Databox and Zoho Analytics. 

Question back for you: What BI analytics are you looking for? Are you not finding them in HubSpot? 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/

View solution in original post

Jnix284
Solution

BI Tool Recommendation

SOLVE

@03279  Have you used Power BI before? It is my personal choice and there is an integration for it in the app marketplace:

https://app.hubspot.com/ecosystem/21133407/marketplace/apps/marketing/analytics-data/powerbi

This would allow you to build reports with custom formulas.

Here are the main features:

• HubSpot data can be queried and edited inside of Power BI, without affecting the integrity of the HubSpot database
  • You will have one easy-to-use dashboard that contains all of your company's key data
  • Free templates available upon request

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
johnelmer
Top Contributor | Elite Partner
Top Contributor | Elite Partner

BI Tool Recommendation

SOLVE

@03279 @Jnix284 Here is a working link to the HubSpot Integration for Power BI, which is available in the HubSpot App Marketplace.  By using the connector, you will be able to create an automated data refresh schedule so that each time you open Power BI, the most recent HubSpot data is used to update your report.

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

John Elmer, CEO
Bayard Bradford

Advanced CRM Implementation | HubSpot Custom Integration Services | Datawarehouse.io Apps for HubSpot
Elite HubSpot Solutions Partner
> Follow me on LinkedIn
Jnix284
Solution

BI Tool Recommendation

SOLVE

@03279  Have you used Power BI before? It is my personal choice and there is an integration for it in the app marketplace:

https://app.hubspot.com/ecosystem/21133407/marketplace/apps/marketing/analytics-data/powerbi

This would allow you to build reports with custom formulas.

Here are the main features:

• HubSpot data can be queried and edited inside of Power BI, without affecting the integrity of the HubSpot database
  • You will have one easy-to-use dashboard that contains all of your company's key data
  • Free templates available upon request

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

danmoyle
Solution

BI Tool Recommendation

SOLVE

@03279 here are a couple resources with lists and insights for BI tools + HubSpot: 

Personally a couple favorites I've seen with clients are Databox and Zoho Analytics. 

Question back for you: What BI analytics are you looking for? Are you not finding them in HubSpot? 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/

BI Tool Recommendation

SOLVE

Nope I cant find it on HubSpot. I am looking for a BI tool which allows to build reports with custom formula if needed

0 Upvotes