CRM

Fabian

BCC Mails do now show in Hubspot

SOLVE

I've BCCed all my marketing mails that I#ve send with an other tool to Hubspot, but they don't show up in our CRM. 

Anything i can do wrong here? 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
MayPascaud
Solution
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

SOLVE

Hi @Fabian,

There are a few reasons for which your emails might not have been logged in the CRM, which are outlined in this article. In sum: 

If the email address sending the email doesn't match a user from the portal ID.
If the email is sent to a colleague email address which has the same email sending domain.
If a forwarded email is missing the forwarding information.

If your emails meet all of the aforementioned conditions, and they are still not getting logged, please PM me a screenshot of a sent email in your Sent box, with the sender, recipient, and BCC addresses visible; I will then investigate this further!

May

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
MayPascaud
Solution
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

SOLVE

Hi @Fabian,

There are a few reasons for which your emails might not have been logged in the CRM, which are outlined in this article. In sum: 

If the email address sending the email doesn't match a user from the portal ID.
If the email is sent to a colleague email address which has the same email sending domain.
If a forwarded email is missing the forwarding information.

If your emails meet all of the aforementioned conditions, and they are still not getting logged, please PM me a screenshot of a sent email in your Sent box, with the sender, recipient, and BCC addresses visible; I will then investigate this further!

May

0 Upvotes