CRM

ryanllamoso
Membro

B2C sales funnel

resolver

Hi HubSpot Community,

It's my first time posting here. I wonder if anyone of you here at HubSpot Community uses the CRM for their B2C Business Model.  I am from a startup company in the Philippines and I lead the Business Development of our company. We have 2 customers: the business owners (dormitories) and the customers (tenants). I have tried and studied HubSpot CRM and can say that it's useful for our B2B Sales Funnel, but I also wonder how we can utilize the CRM to our B2C sales funnel.

We only have one encounter with these B2C users (tenants), so adding them in the Contact List would be tedious and less efficient. Our goal is to just track and follow up on their schedule of visits or booking dates, making sure that they arrive in the business owner's property (dormitory). The end goal in the B2C sales funnel is to convert customers as a tenant in the property (dormitory), after that we don't need to contact them anymore. There are no after-sales, that's why adding them to the Contact List is not efficient. Also, the HubSpot Calendar won't let you schedule multiple customers at the same time. This is an issue as well because we have a huge number of customers in B2C and the probability of a customer (tenant) to have the same schedule of visit or booking in the property (dormitory) will be the same as the other customers.

I am looking for a process or maybe a system where we can utilize HubSpot CRM for our B2C sales funnel. Any advice from the HubSpot community is much appreciated.

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
Tnichs
Solução
Top colaborador(a) | Parceiro Diamante

B2C sales funnel

resolver
Hi Ryan, what you could do is create multiple meeting links and therefore when a meeting is booked you could identify the type of meeting/customer Meeting links and are unique to the HubSpot user, so if you wanted to have a different calendar for the customer type, then you would need a different HubSpot user. Hope that makes sense.

klood digital, become the HubSpot Hero

Exibir solução no post original

0 Avaliação positiva
5 Respostas 5
Tnichs

B2C sales funnel

resolver
HI Ryan I can see why it could be considered as inefficient to add the b2c contacts in, however, if you want to track activity with them, you will need to add them to a system, whether that's HubSpot or another. You could add them to HubSpot and have a purge list that once they've exited the initial sales process, you put them on a list and then as part of housekeeping you delete the contacts (assuming you don't need to keep any long term records)

ryanllamoso
Membro

B2C sales funnel

resolver

Thanks for your suggestion, @Tnichs. However, I'm also wondering if there's a way to overlap or activate double bookings in Hubspot Calendar? Thanks in advance.

0 Avaliação positiva
Tnichs
Solução

B2C sales funnel

resolver
Hi Ryan, what you could do is create multiple meeting links and therefore when a meeting is booked you could identify the type of meeting/customer Meeting links and are unique to the HubSpot user, so if you wanted to have a different calendar for the customer type, then you would need a different HubSpot user. Hope that makes sense.

0 Avaliação positiva
natsumimori
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

B2C sales funnel

resolver

Hi @ryanllamoso ,

Thank you for reaching out to HubSpot Community, and apologies for the delay in responding.

I've found a few conversations around B2C use and wanted to tag in some Community members here: @Tnichs @Bryan_Culver @amabilemorgan20 

Do you guys have any suggestions for @ryanllamoso ?

0 Avaliação positiva
ryanllamoso
Membro

B2C sales funnel

resolver

Thank you for responding to my query. @natsumimori