CRM

Vivid_Tomatillo

B2C Sales & Managment

Hello,

I'm new to hubspot and getting know to its services. Currently trying to build a B2C environment for music school. Here's what I've built, pipeline with a few stages and here they are:

1.  A few sales stages which ends with "Registration Payed", which is technically WIN stage for sales.
  2. Than comes finance managers stages, which are course 1st month payment stage, 2nd and 3rd
  3. Final stage is deal copleted WIN

Each reacord is managed both by sales and finance. When sales manager drops deal to Registration Payed, sale continues to drag deal to payment stages.

So, as I want to stick to the free plan, I want to be able to track: How many deal record have been dropped to "Registration Payed" stage at a custom dates.

I'm only able to track how many records are in x stage at a live moment, that doesn't work for me.

Why do I have sales manager and finance manager pipeline together:
Firstly it's free
Secondly I have created active lists, if any contact is in 1st, 2nd or 3rd payment stage, it means student is currently our customer and I have data how many active students do we have.

So, my issue: 
How to track how many deal records have been dropped to X stage at custom dates (not by live data).

Hope I explained myslef clear.

Thanks,
Lasha

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
JessicaH
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

B2C Sales & Managment

Hi @Vivid_Tomatillo,

Thanks for reaching out.

I want to tag in some thought leaders to see if they can assist with this.

Hi @Josh @Herman @Kim_HM, would you be able to share your thoughts with @Vivid_Tomatillo?

Thanks!

Jess   

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, in dem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

Vivid_Tomatillo

B2C Sales & Managment

Thank you Jessica!