CRM

KT88

B2B selling multiple products to multiple contacts at an organization

SOLVE

I am concerned that we are not set-up properly. We are a B2B company that sells multiple products to multiple contacts at an organization.

The way we are set-up, Hubspot only identifies new contacts but because we cross-sell so much - - our dashboard and reports looks as though we are not making any progress. We need to be able to include existing customers as leads (or new contacts) for new products so we can get a true representation of our marketing efforts whether it be selling to a new person of cross-selling to an existing customer.

Any ideas??

1 Accepted solution
Phil_Vallender
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @KT88,

That is an interesting conundrum. 

HubSpot isnt really built to do what you want it to. I've not really seen a CRM that is. 

Lifecycle is really intended to track the joureny a contact takes toward becoming a customer of yours, not really what or how much they buy. That infromaton is handeled by the deals tool. 

It sounds to me like you need to be reporting on opportunities and revenue, using deals, by contact or account, rather than trying to count a lead each time an existing customer makes a new purchase. 

Hope this helps. 

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
Phil_Vallender
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @KT88,

That is an interesting conundrum. 

HubSpot isnt really built to do what you want it to. I've not really seen a CRM that is. 

Lifecycle is really intended to track the joureny a contact takes toward becoming a customer of yours, not really what or how much they buy. That infromaton is handeled by the deals tool. 

It sounds to me like you need to be reporting on opportunities and revenue, using deals, by contact or account, rather than trying to count a lead each time an existing customer makes a new purchase. 

Hope this helps. 

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency