CRM

BJames1

Avg Sales Cycle (Days)

SOLVE

Hi

Does anyone know how I can create an average sales cycle (days) report ie how many days it has taken for the deal to be won?

Thanks

Brett

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Avg Sales Cycle (Days)

SOLVE

Hi @BJames1,

Have you checked the sales analytics under Menu > Reports > Analytics tools? There are some great default reports in here, e.g. Time spent in deal stage or Deal velocity.

Alternatively, you could create a calculation property to calculate the duration between deal Create date and Close date. This could be used in a custom report (Menu > Reports > Reports > Create report > Single object > Deals). When visualized as a single tile, you can choose to show the average value of this property.

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Avg Sales Cycle (Days)

SOLVE

Hi @BJames1,

Have you checked the sales analytics under Menu > Reports > Analytics tools? There are some great default reports in here, e.g. Time spent in deal stage or Deal velocity.

Alternatively, you could create a calculation property to calculate the duration between deal Create date and Close date. This could be used in a custom report (Menu > Reports > Reports > Create report > Single object > Deals). When visualized as a single tile, you can choose to show the average value of this property.

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.