CRM

huotg01
Teilnehmer/-in

Automating the importation of 1 attachment specific to each deal

lösung

Hi

All my contacts are imported, and all deals too. All deals are associated to a contacts.

Now I would like, for each deal, to upload an attachment. I know that I can do it one by one, and it works well but, knowing a common field,  is there a way to automate the process of importing these attachments ?

Thanks,

Gaston

1 Akzeptierte Lösung
PamCotton
Lösung
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

lösung

Hello @huotg01 

At the moment contacts are imported into HubSpot using the CSV file type, and CSV file types would not be able to support the upload of attachments in the import process.

I would highly recommend you to please post this idea at our ideas forum (here).

Our product team, who monitors the forum regularly, can read your specific use case and understand why this would be a useful functionality or change. It also helps other customers facing the same issue to advocate for its implementation on your behalf by upvoting on the thread as well.

As a possible workaround, if you have access to developers, you can also consider using the Engagements API to attached files to contact records via notes.

I will include some threads that provides more information on using the API endpoints:

Kindly,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

1 Antwort
PamCotton
Lösung
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

lösung

Hello @huotg01 

At the moment contacts are imported into HubSpot using the CSV file type, and CSV file types would not be able to support the upload of attachments in the import process.

I would highly recommend you to please post this idea at our ideas forum (here).

Our product team, who monitors the forum regularly, can read your specific use case and understand why this would be a useful functionality or change. It also helps other customers facing the same issue to advocate for its implementation on your behalf by upvoting on the thread as well.

As a possible workaround, if you have access to developers, you can also consider using the Engagements API to attached files to contact records via notes.

I will include some threads that provides more information on using the API endpoints:

Kindly,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !