CRM

Nicodemus
Participante

Automatically generate Task or call-list entry on a schedule

resolver

Hi All,

I have two types of "tasks" that I need to manage - the first are "deals" that I'm chasing and hubspot does a great job of that.

The second type is my existing customers - for these guys I need to follow up with them on a regular basis, make sure they are happy, find out if there's any opportunity, or if they need something. For these situations I'd like to have a task (or call list entry) created automatically on a schedule to ensure I get given a "you haven't talked to these guys in a month" message.

I can't seem to find out how to set that up though - is this possible?

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
Solución
Anonymous
No aplicable

resolver

Hey @Nicodemus are you a Sales Free or paying Sales Pro customer?

The reason I ask is because in Sales Pro the Sequences Tool supports themakes it possible for you to schedule tasks for yourself in addition to sending emails to your contacts. You can find out more about how this tool workes here

I don't beleive the free CRM has this sort of automation, furthermore the above feature is not tied to contacts reaching a certain criteria. This would be part of the automated Workflows tool available with HubSpot's paid marketing platform. 

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

0 Me gusta
4 Respuestas 4
BobVL
Participante

resolver

Agreed - and I would take it one step back ...and ask you ...

HOW can we schedule a call - for say, next month ... to follow up?

DOES this have to be through a TASK ?

Thank you

Bob VL

0 Me gusta
KeyWestScott
Asesor destacado

resolver

I'm not familiar with sequences, but am with workflows.  That may be an option as well.  Once a lead has hit a certain milestone, you can set off a "timer" or delay that will then create a task for  you.  I do that with my sales team all the time.  It's just part of their overall workflow process.  It handles everything from the initial contact through closing and follow-up.

Scott

0 Me gusta
Solución
Anonymous
No aplicable

resolver

Hey @Nicodemus are you a Sales Free or paying Sales Pro customer?

The reason I ask is because in Sales Pro the Sequences Tool supports themakes it possible for you to schedule tasks for yourself in addition to sending emails to your contacts. You can find out more about how this tool workes here

I don't beleive the free CRM has this sort of automation, furthermore the above feature is not tied to contacts reaching a certain criteria. This would be part of the automated Workflows tool available with HubSpot's paid marketing platform. 

0 Me gusta
Nicodemus
Participante

resolver

Thanks Tommy,

Currently on Free, but we'll pay for it if it's doing what we need.

Our products are big ticket items with reaaaally long sales processes - so it's not appropriate to send an automated email, but it is appropriate for me to send one myself, I just need to be reminded to do so.

Anyway, I'll learn about sequences, it sounds like you're right.

Thanks!