Automatically export companies based on empty columns

Highlighted
New Contributor

Hello, 

I am stuck with an issue and would love some input. 

I want to export some of our compagnies on a weekly basis. Those compagnies are ones with empty columns of my choosing. The export has to be automatic.

The goal is ultimately to qualify those compagnies (by filling the empty columns) and sent it back into Hubspot. 

I wanted to do this with Zapier but the triggers available at the moment does not cover my needs. 

What are my options at the moment ? 

Thanks in advance for your feedback. 

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
HubSpot Moderator

Hi @soniarottenberg,

Thank you for your post. Are you planning to manually update the values of the exported companies before you re-import? Reason being if you are doing this is there really any need to export in the first place. For example you could create an "View" within HubSpot that would show all companies with an unknown value for specific properties and do this all inside of the CRM.

Regards,

Jack

Jack Coldrick
Solutions Engineer @ HubSpot
Add me on LinkedIn
New Contributor

Hello @jackcoldrick 

Thank you for your quick answer. 

That's a very good question. I plan to fill in the blanks not manually but with a third party tool and then send it back to Hubspot. 

Best regards,

Sonia

0 Upvotes
HubSpot Moderator

Hi @soniarottenberg,

Thank you for getting back to me on this. I'd still be recommending you create views in order to segment the companies that are missing values for certain properties. You are able to export the companies contained in these views manually whilst logged into HubSpot. Automated exports are not something we faciliate natively.

Import2 has a great solution - https://www.import2.com/ that would allow you to schedule exports from HubSpot (and other systems) in CSV format which you could work with externally before re-importing. If automation is crucial to you then this is a viable option worth exploring in more detail. They also have a free 14 day trial that you can test to ensure it fits your needs.

Regards,

Jack

Jack Coldrick
Solutions Engineer @ HubSpot
Add me on LinkedIn
0 Upvotes