CRM

ALloyd

Automatically email assistant/other associated contacts when email a contact?

I would like to email assistants/aids that are associated with designated high-level contacts. Is there a way to automatically email those aids whenever I email the primary high-level contact? (a workflow perhaps?)

3 Replies 3
Bruno_Teixeira
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner

Hello @ALloyd ,

You can certainly do this by using a workflow.

However, before you should define a process to link your high-level contact to the other ones. There are some ways to do this. In my opinion you might work with the company and also with a property in the contact.

For the contact, you'd create a property called High-level : Yes / No. 

And later in your workflow you'd define a trigger like : High-level : Yes and Company : XYZ, then send an email to all High-level : No of that same company. 

Bruno Teixeira

RevOps Manager

Cérès Growth Marketing

Hubspot Diamond Partner

bruno@ceres.agency
www.ceres.agency
linkedin
Contact us
TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @ALloyd 

Thank you for reaching out. 

I want to tag some of our experts on this - @Bruno_Teixeira @rikkilear @Josh any suggestions you can share with @ALloyd on this? 

Thank you

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

Josh
Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner
Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner

@ALloyd,

Currently there won't be a way to CC another contact automatically using marketing emails. The only workaround I can think of at this time to automate the process is by using a combination of lists and workflow enrollment. In this case, you could set it up so both people would be emailed at the same time, but it wouldn't actually show as a CC. You could use personalization tokens in the email that say something like, "I'm also sending this along to your assistant Tom so he stays in the loop"...if that would be helpful. To accomplish that you would have to have a property on the primary contact's record that lists the name of the second person.

I hope that helps!

Josh

Thanks for the ping @TiphaineCuisset 

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer