CRM

briannastrobel

Automatically Upload File from a non-Hubspot form

SOLVE

I have a non-hubspot form on my WordPress site that is automatically saved into Hubspot.  One field is not mapping over: the file upload field.  Iam looking for a way to automatically attach the file itself along with the rest of the form values.  Is this possible?

1 Accepted solution
KCampbell
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @briannastrobel ,

Let's take a look! To start, I can confirm that our Non-HubSpot Forms tool is not directly set up to handle file attachements out of the box. That being said, you could build out a custom solution for this using our HubSpot Forms API! While this would certainly be a workaround, it will be the best way for you and your team to accomplish your goal. if you have any further questions on this please let me know!

Kevin Campbell
HubSpot Community Team

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
KCampbell
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @briannastrobel ,

Let's take a look! To start, I can confirm that our Non-HubSpot Forms tool is not directly set up to handle file attachements out of the box. That being said, you could build out a custom solution for this using our HubSpot Forms API! While this would certainly be a workaround, it will be the best way for you and your team to accomplish your goal. if you have any further questions on this please let me know!

Kevin Campbell
HubSpot Community Team

briannastrobel

SOLVE

Thank you!

0 Upvotes