CRM

MWee8
参加者

Automatically Update Pipeline Based on Meeting Date

解決

Hi all, 

Is there a function that allows us to configure the pipeline property to automatically be updated (e.g. 'Appointment Set' to 'Appointment Completed') after the date and time of the meeting set for the Contact/Company has passed? 

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @MWee8,

Yes, this can be achieved with workflows in HubSpot. You would leverage the Date of last meeting booked property on the contact record. A contact-based workflow could look like this:

karstenkoehler_0-1638864212476.png

The "Set property value" can be used to update values in properties on the contact, company or deal. In my example, it's a deal property.

Without workflows ( = without a Professional subscription), this can currently not be accomplished, unfortunately.

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

1件の返信
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @MWee8,

Yes, this can be achieved with workflows in HubSpot. You would leverage the Date of last meeting booked property on the contact record. A contact-based workflow could look like this:

karstenkoehler_0-1638864212476.png

The "Set property value" can be used to update values in properties on the contact, company or deal. In my example, it's a deal property.

Without workflows ( = without a Professional subscription), this can currently not be accomplished, unfortunately.

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.