CRM

Rigden
Mitglied

Automatically Create Deal When Contact Is Created

lösung

How do I set up my CRM to automatically create a deal when a contact is created or a form is submitted?

Also, how can I have properties that are on all contacts or deals, be on a form? So that when a form is submitted it will fill in those properties on their contact page or deal?

1 Akzeptierte Lösung
Phil_Vallender
Lösung
Koryphäe | Diamond Partner

lösung

Hi @Rigden 

In order to automatically create a deal when a contact is created, you will need access to workflows - which is a Pro feature. 

You can customise forms with any contact properties you wish, but deal properties can not be added to a form directly - mainly because their could be many deals related to the person submitting the form. If you want form data to be put on a deal (every deal?) then you will have to capture it as custom contact properties firstly, then use workflows again to copy them to the deal. 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

4 Antworten
Phil_Vallender
Lösung

lösung

Hi @Rigden 

In order to automatically create a deal when a contact is created, you will need access to workflows - which is a Pro feature. 

You can customise forms with any contact properties you wish, but deal properties can not be added to a form directly - mainly because their could be many deals related to the person submitting the form. If you want form data to be put on a deal (every deal?) then you will have to capture it as custom contact properties firstly, then use workflows again to copy them to the deal. 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency
ktg
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

Hello Phil,

But this logic that means everytime we want to collect any information for a deal we are going to need to create the property in contacts then create the property in deals. Then create a workflow to copy the information from contacts to deals.. Seems like duplicating the work honestly? Or with the custom field it doesnt create a permanent property in contacts?

gmparson
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

Hi Phil, 

Is this a marketing or sales pro feature?  Trying to determine if having both will be necessary for my team.  

0 Upvotes
sharonlicari
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

lösung

hi @gmparson 

Welcome to the Community!

Workflows functionality is available for: 

Marketing Hub  Professional, Enterprise
Sales Hub  Professional, Enterprise
Service Hub  Professional, Enterprise

You can find more information about this here.

I hope this helps

Best

Sharon

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !