CRM

Isa_Serna93

Automatic owner assignment

SOLVE

Hi, 

When assigning a lead to another salesperosn , I am able to assign many deals automatically but i have to assign each contact manually and it takes a lot of time. 

Is there a way to automatically assign contacts as well?

I also wanted to ask if there is a way to measure the reserve and salecycle? A metric report that would help me automatically analyze that data?

Thanks!

1 Accepted solution
Phil_Vallender
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Isa_Serna93 

There is a CRM setting that lets you sync company owner with contacts. With this turned on, changing the company owner will update all associated contacts. More info here: Sync ownership between contacts and companies 

I'm sure how this behaves alongside the reassignment of deals that you mentioned however, so worth you testing it first. 

Regarding your second question, can you tell me more about reserve and salecycle? I'm not 100% sure what they are. Also, I would recommend creating a separate thread for a discussion on that subject. 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
Phil_Vallender
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @Isa_Serna93 

There is a CRM setting that lets you sync company owner with contacts. With this turned on, changing the company owner will update all associated contacts. More info here: Sync ownership between contacts and companies 

I'm sure how this behaves alongside the reassignment of deals that you mentioned however, so worth you testing it first. 

Regarding your second question, can you tell me more about reserve and salecycle? I'm not 100% sure what they are. Also, I would recommend creating a separate thread for a discussion on that subject. 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency
0 Upvotes