CRM

DanielCENTURY
Colaborador(a)

Automatic logging of historic correspondence onto the Deal page

resolver

Hey guys, 

Does anyone know if there's a way to get the Deal page for a company to show the correspondence that's been had with that company before the Deal itself was created? 

At the moment, when I or a team member creates a Deal for existing companies, the Deal page is blank and only starts displaying emails/calls etc made from that point onwards. But the Company page is full of emails, notes, meetings and what not and I want to make all that be on the Deal.

What I'm trying to do is make the Deal page a 'one stop shop' for the team members I send out on product demonstrations; the dream is that everything they could possibly need to know will be on page - rather than having multiple tabs open for deal, company, contact... not an easy thing to do while on the move!

Can this be done? Thanks!

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
jennysowyrda
Solução
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

resolver

Hi @DanielCENTURY,

Currently only new information will sync to a deal record from the company record. Because comapny records can be long and involved, the idea for a specific deal is to keep the information relevent and fresh and specific to that deal. If you had had six previous deals with the company and all of that information was moved into the new deal, it would be a lot of information to sift through. With that said, every company is different and your business needs may require the kind of relationship I'm discussing. 

For a starter guide on associating contacts, companies and deals, I wanted to share this resource with you.

If you would like to see the ablility to pull more information into the deal, I would recommend creating an idea in our ideas forum.

@FesAskari_SIC and @SeanHenri do you have any suggestions for managing deal and company records in a streamline manner? 

Thanks,
Jenny

Exibir solução no post original

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Resposta 1
jennysowyrda
Solução
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

resolver

Hi @DanielCENTURY,

Currently only new information will sync to a deal record from the company record. Because comapny records can be long and involved, the idea for a specific deal is to keep the information relevent and fresh and specific to that deal. If you had had six previous deals with the company and all of that information was moved into the new deal, it would be a lot of information to sift through. With that said, every company is different and your business needs may require the kind of relationship I'm discussing. 

For a starter guide on associating contacts, companies and deals, I wanted to share this resource with you.

If you would like to see the ablility to pull more information into the deal, I would recommend creating an idea in our ideas forum.

@FesAskari_SIC and @SeanHenri do you have any suggestions for managing deal and company records in a streamline manner? 

Thanks,
Jenny

0 Avaliação positiva